Increasing gamma brainwave activity will help your brain work faster, stronger and clearer. Gamma brainwave frequency oscillates between 40 Hz and 70 Hz. They are the fastest documented frequency that you can experience. It is considered that gamma brainwave connects and helps processes information from all parts of the brain-for a whole brain experience.
The benefit of using a brainwave entrainment program in binaural beats is, that it works quickly, much more quickly than if you try to access and maintain gamma on your own. If you already have a meditation practice in place, you’re laughing and won’t need any assistance. But, if meditation alludes you, binaural beats will help you experience a higher level of intelligence, a stronger mental processing speed, as well as enrich your sensory experience– within the first session. Repeated sessions will make new neural pathways and your improvements will be permanent.
What Gamma Brainwaves Can Do…
- Increase memory
- Vividly recall the past.
- Access all brain areas for higher levels of intelligence.
- Increases levels of natural happiness.
- Evoke feelings of empathy.
- Increase self-control.
- Increase brain functioning ability.
- Heighten mental alertness.
- Help the brain access other states of awareness.
- Increase sensory perception-sight, sound, smell, taste, touch.
- Process large amounts of information in a short amount of time.
- Can give “gamma bursts” that are related to eureka moments of discovery.
Who Should Increase Gamma Brainwaves
- People with depression, complicated grief, sadness, loneliness.
- People whose senses are not functioning at their best.
- People who have trouble mentally processing what is happening in their life.
- People who have difficulty remembering information like dates, names, or events.
- People who have to write exams.
When the brain is stimulated with certain predetermined brainwave bands, it can induce a huge variety of mental states and emotional reactions, one of which is, improved whole brain performance in the gamma brainwave frequency.
Binaural beats are formed when two slightly different tones are played in different ears, stimulating the left and right brain hemispheres, resulting in another tone that the brain will entrain to, causing a whole brain synchronization.
Whole brain synchronization occurs when various parts of your brain work together, resonating at the same frequency, causing neural pathways to fire more rapidly.
When this happens, you brain reaches extraordinary levels of performance is a very short period of time.
Listening to a binaural beat brainwave entrainment recording in gamma frequency, will train your neural networks to achieve a high level of synchronisation, allowing for higher thinking and enhanced levels of performance.
Just think, you can consciously replicate optimal functioning on your own, when you need it, at your leisure just by listening to your mp3 player.
If you are ready to make a difference in your life click here.